UBTECH Robotics Corp. Physical Product Warranty & 30 Day Return Policy
UBTECH Robotics Corp. offers the following coverage for your robots and accessories (the “Product ”):
- For thirty (30) days after order shipment date, UBTECH Robotics Corp. will refund the purchase price or exchange the product.
- For one (1) year after purchasing the product, you will be covered by our limited warranty
30 - Day Return Policy
If you are not satisfied with your product within 30 days of order shipment, you may return it by completing a UBTECH Robotics Corp. Return Material Authorization (“RMA”). The RMA may be obtained by contacting email@example.com or +1 800-276-6137 (domestic) or +1 408-846-1329 (international). We must receive the returned product within 10 days after the RMA is issued. It is UBTECH Robotics Corp.’s responsibility to prepay all shipping charges if the purchased product is defective. Since there is the potential of loss or damage to the product while in transit, we recommend customers to use a tracking method with the return shipment.
- If the product is unused, in new condition, and in the original packaging (including accessories, manuals, documentation, and registration shipped with the product), it can be returned within 30 days following the date of shipment and UBTECH Robotics Corp. will exchange it or refund 100% of the purchase price. The customer i s responsible for paying the cost for return shipping back to UBTECH Robotics Corp.
- If the product was opened and used, it can be returned within 30 days following the date of shipment. There is no restocking fee, but the customer is responsible for paying the cost for return shipping back to UBTECH Robotics Corp. and must use cushioned packaging, bubble wrap, or similar protective measures. Exchange or refund depends on conditions below.
- UBTECH Robotics Corp retains the right to refuse refund (a) without a UBTECH Robotics Corp. RMA, (b) beyond the 30 days return period, or (c) without proper protective packaging.
- The customer must allow a minimum of 2 weeks for UBTECH Robotics Corp. to credit the account used for original purchase. Shipping and handling charges, gift wrap fees, and taxes and duties (e.g., state, customs, VAT) are not part of the original purchase price and are not refundable.
- The RMA number must be included with the returned product to process your refund.
A product is returnable when one of the following conditions are met:
- Product is returned within 30 days since purchase and has no existing quality issues that can impact future resale of product (i.e. outer packaging unopened with product, accessories, charger, and manual included).
- Product is returned within 30 days since purchase and has quality defects caused by non - human factors.
- Product or part replacement returned within 30 days since replacement shipment after original product or part previously replaced once and quality defect s continue to exist.
Return replacement request will be denied if any of the following conditions exist:
- Return requests are proposed beyond 30 days since purchase day.
- The bar code label on the UBTECH Robotics product has been altered or damaged.
- Purchase evidence or receipt cannot be provided or they are altered/damaged.
- Outer packaging, manual or charger is missing or damaged.
- Damage caused by human factors ( i.e. indents, cracks, scratches , etc.)
- Damage caused by abnormal use (i.e. impact compression, immersion in liquid, repetitive servo rotation errors).
- Damage caused by user disassembly or modification (i.e. installation, alteration or disassembly performed by unauthorized agent or personnel).
- Damage by force majeure ( i.e. fire, floods, earthquake, etc. ).
1 Year Limited Warranty: Physical Product
If product quality defects are caused by non - human factors within warranty period (the main control, battery and the switch of the robot has 12 - month guaranty, servos and cables have 3 month guaranty)
Paid Repair Service
If ALL the above - mentioned conditions cannot be satisfied, customers need to pay for the maintenance labor costs, parts replacement expenses and express fee for return of their own.
Maintenance, Repair, and Replacement Conditions
- In the limited warranty period, UBTECH Robotics Corp. or authorized agents will use factory - approved parts to repair or replace any defective product or part thereof (including software), the available products shall b e returned to the user , and all replaced parts will belong to UBTECH Robotics Corp. Expense of repair, replacement and labor cost will not be charged.
- If a problem with UBTECH Robotics product occurs during the warranty period of store the product was purchased from , the customer can ret urn the product to the store or send it to UBTECH Robotics Corp . for repair or replacement. If warranty period of store has expired, according to the general service policy of company, related maintenance costs and cost of replacement parts shall be charged to users.
- If damage is caused by improper operation, UBTECH Robotics Corp. will not assume any responsibility. If damage is caused by the UBTECH product itself, the company will be liable within the product price range.
- The warranty does not include optional accessories such as adapters. The company does not guarantee to provide on - site service in any region throughout the country.
- All products have a 2 - year paid warranty service since the shutdown notice.
- Maintenance Freight Processing : UBTECH Robotics Corp . is responsible for maintenance and repair of products within warranty period; customers are responsible for covering the cost of shipment to UBTECH Robotics Corp. or authorized agent and UBTECH Robotics Corp. is responsible for the cost of shipment back to customers.
- The delivery cost of replacement will be one of the following:
- If problems with the UBTECH Robotics product is a quality issue or caused by the product itself, UBTECH Robotics Corp. is responsible for the shipment cost.
- If problems with the product stem from customer's preferences (inappropriate choice, mistaken purchase, dissatisfaction with product, etc.), the customer is responsible for the shipment cost.
Instructions to Obtain Warranty Service:
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to determine if your Product is eligible for warranty replacement. If you qualify, you must return the Product with the provided shipping label in either its original packaging or packaging providing an equal degree of protection, to the address specified by us. In accordance with applicable law, we may require that you furnish proof of purchase details and/or comply with registration requirements before receiving warranty service. It is your responsibility to backup any data, software, or other materials you may have stored or preserved on the Product. It is likely that such data, software, or other materials will be lost or reformatted during service, and we will not be responsible for any such damage or loss.